About the Event
Woolworths Supermarket and Food Innovation Australia Ltd invite you to attend this event focusing on Woolworths as a retailer and its product expectations to suppliers. You will have an opportunity to meet with Woolworths Brand Managers and in addition, book in for a one-to-one meeting with one of the Woolworths team.
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
All registrations to FIAL events will automatically receive a VIP visitor entry pass into Australia's largest food exhibition, Fine Food, running from 10th to 13th of September at Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Two ticket options are available.
1. Information session from leading Industry experts and the Woolworths team discussing the direction of the food industry.
2. A one on one meeting with a Woolworths team member in the afternoon. Your details will be registered and sent to the relevant category manager for review and if selected you will be notified of your appointment time in the afternoon.
PLEASE NOTE: Ticket option #2 also includes information session. Please do not register for both ticket options.
Condition of Participation -
*Please note this event is tailored towards companies in the Food and Agribusiness industry and meeting places will be prioritised for companies within the industry with a product.
10.00am - 10:30am - Guest arrival & registration
- VIC State government welcome
- FIAL welcome - Rod Arenas, General Manager Commerical
10.30am - 11:30am - Morning Session – Woolworths / FoodCo Introduction:
Welcome & Woolworths team & supermarket program moving forward – Kieran Best
Brand Strategy & Opportunities – Clair Stevenson
11:30am - 12:00pm - Taking the complexity out of supplying to Woolworths
Marketing & Brand Update - TBC
What you need to be a Woolworths brand supplier & process overview – Morgan Oldridge
12.00pm – 12:15pm - Q & A – Open Forum
12:15pm - 12.45pm - Light Lunch / Networking
Opportunity for all attendees from morning session to network with Woolworths team.
1:00pm – 3:00pm - (extended if required) - Afternoon Session - Interviews commence.
*All meeting times have been pre-arranged & confirmed. – suppliers know who they’re meeting as they received an acceptance to EOI with appointment invitation.
3:15pm - End & pack down
Invitation only. Selected suppliers will be allocated a 15-min slot with respective Woolworths Own Brand Managers and Buyers.
Woolworth Team Members attending the event -
- General Manager, FoodCo Longlife
- Head of Merchandise, Metro
- Head of Supplier Development
- Head of Food Brands
- Supplier Relations Manager
- Senior Own Brand Manager, Breakfast, Pantry, Cooking & International
- Senior Own Brand Manager, Deli & Bakery
- Senior Own Brand Manager, Chilled
- Senior Category Manager, Metro Longlife
- Senior Category Manager, Metro Fresh
- Buyer, Breakfast, Pantry, Cooking & International
For further information please contact Heidi Eldridge, Project Manager, FIAL 0488 388 037, firstname.lastname@example.org.