About the Event
RDA Gold Coast, RDA Ipswich and West Moretonand RDA Logan and Redland Bayare proud to partner with Food Innovation Australia Limited (FIAL)to deliver a series of workshops designed to boost the competitiveness and innovation of businesses in the Food and Agribusiness sectors.
We invite you to an E-Commerce Readiness Forum
This forum is designed specifically for the food & beverage industry, incorporating feedback and insights from e-commerce platform buyers and suppliers. The session aims to help Australian food and agribusinesses capitilise on the rapidly growing e-commerce demand for Australian products, and help them understand what is required to be ready to compete across the various international e-commerce platforms. The forum will cover the following topics:
- Emerging trends and dynamics associated with e-commerce and how to best market your product
- Business and operational models/requirements to access the various online marketplaces
- Product clearance under the e-commerce channel
- Costs associated with the various e-commerce platforms/channels
- Building a price matrix for profit and capability with supermarket/food service channels
- Marketing your products on e-commerce – how to promote and sell to consumers
- IP and brand protection
Condition of Participation -
*Please note this forum is tailored towards companies in the Food and Agribusiness industry and workshop places will be prioritised for companies within the industry.
*We highly recommend that you attend this workshop if you are looking to attend the Ecommerce Meet the Online Retailer event.
For further information please contact FIAL General Manager Rod Arenas, 0427 271 565, firstname.lastname@example.org