About the Event
2019 Packaging Innovation & Design Awards now open
The Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) and Packaging New Zealand, are pleased to advise that submissions are now open for the 2019 Australasian Packaging Innovation & Design Awards (PIDA) which recognise companies and individuals who are making a significant difference in their field in Australia and New Zealand.
The Design Innovation of the Year company awards will recognise organisations that have designed innovative packaging within each of these five manufacturing categories:
3. HEALTH, BEAUTY & WELLNESS
4. DOMESTIC & HOUSEHOLD
5. LABELLING & DECORATION *NEW AWARD
There will be three special awards available:
1. SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING DESIGN SPECIAL AWARD
2. SAVE FOOD PACKAGING DESIGN SPECIAL AWARD
3. ACCESSIBLE PACKAGING DESIGN SPECIAL AWARD *NEW AWARD
In addition there are three awards designed for people who have made specific contributions to the packaging industry.
These Individual Awards will include:
1. YOUNG PACKAGING PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR.
2. INDUSTRY PACKAGING PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR.
3. The PACKAGING NEW ZEALAND SCHOLARSHIP that will offer one person from New Zealand the opportunity to enrol in the Diploma in Packaging Technology course; an internationally recognised
and accredited course.
The PIDA Awards are the exclusive award program for all Australia and New Zealand entries into the prestigious WorldStar Packaging Awards which are run by the World Packaging Organisation (WPO). The AIP is the ANZ Member for the WPO.
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN: CLOSING 8 MARCH 2019
For more information on categories and criteria please visit http://aipack.com.au/education/pida/or email firstname.lastname@example.org