About the Event
Join the most exciting food and agribusiness event of 2019 and be part of the conversation on solving our biggest food challenges.
Global Table (3-6 September 2019) features a three-day global agribusiness and food conference, innovation exhibition and trade show, plus awards, pitches and hackathons designed to deliver business growth, conversations and connections.
The event also features Seeds&Chips – The Global Food Innovation Summit, coming to Australia for the first time.
- Keynote speakers: 68th US Secretary of State John F. Kerry, Dr Howard-Yana Shapiro (Mars Inc.), Shama Sukul Lee (Sunfed)
- 50+ conference sessions featuring 200+ thought-leaders from Australia and the world
- A whole program stream dedicated to food exporters and buyers in the Trade Zone
- 150+ startups and innovators presenting solutions to challenges
- 150+ Australian export-ready food producers in the Global Table Trade Zone
- A day of hosted site visits to see innovation in action on 6 September 2019
Melbourne Showgrounds, Australia
This event is being run by: Global Table