About the Event
Coles Group has recently announced a new strategy to "Sustainably feed all Australians to help them lead healthier, happier lives". Coles and Food Innovation Australia invite you to attend an exclusive event on the Coles Group and Own Brand future strategy.
You will have an opportunity to meet the Coles Own Brand team. In addition, you can book in for a 1:1 meeting with one of the Coles team. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
All participants are responsible for acquiring their own tickets to enter the 2019 Global Table exhibition. A 3-day pass Discovery pass ($56.50) will give you access to our Meet the Team event. Please visit globaltable.com.au.
10.00am - 10.30am - Guest Arrival & Registration
10:30am - 10.45am - Welcome and Introduction
10.45am - 11:15am - Coles Group Strategy & Own Brand Powerhouse James Whittaker, Head Of Responsible Sourcing And Quality, Coles Own Brand
- Coles Group new strategy overview – to sustainably feed all Australians to help them lead healthier, happier lives
- Enabling the Own Brand powerhouse
11:15am - 11:35pm – Fiona Baxter, Group Manager, Responsible Sourcing, Coles Own Brand
-Sustainability and Health at Coles
11:35am – 12:20pm - Global Food Trends & Opportunities – Mintel
The latest global consumer research on the most compelling and category changing Food and Drink Global Trends for 2019 with a focus on,
· Food through the Ages – the wellness transition into more solutions for healthy ageing
· Elevated Convenience – premium expectations of consumers in the on-demand age
12:20pm – 12:30pm - Q&A session
12.30pm – 12.35pm - Close - Global Tables
12:35pm - 1:30pm - Networking lunch
- An opportunity for all attendees from morning session to network with Coles team.
1:30pm - 4:00pm - One-on-one interviews commence.
-Invitation only. Selected suppliers will be allocated a 15-min slot with respective Coles Own Brand Managers / Product Developers / Category Manager.