About the Event
FHA-Food & Beverage is Asia’s largest international food trade show.
FIAL is passionate about growing the share of Australian food exporters in the global marketplace, via connecting Australian brands with international buyers.
At FHA-Food & Beverage 2020, FIAL will be hosting the Australian stand – allowing Australian suppliers to showcase their products to buyers from across the globe.
The Australian stand is proudly supported by Austrade, state government agencies & industry associations.
Space is limited, register now.
When: 31st March – 3rd April, 2020
Where: Singapore Expo
Register by: 27th December 2019
WHY FHA-FOOD & BEVERAGE 2020?
Singapore is Australia’s largest trade and investment partner in ASEAN. With a population of 5.7 million, it is a wealthy, developed and highly urbanised country. The limited amount of local agricultural production makes Singapore almost entirely dependent upon imports to meet its food requirements. Improved logistics across the region also make Singapore a gateway for suppliers to enter the expanding ASEAN market.
At FHA-Food & Beverage 2020, FIAL is helping Australian food producers capitalise on these export opportunities – providing a cost-effective pathway to exhibit at Asia’s largest international food tradeshow.
We take the guesswork out of attending international trade shows, managing freight & customs requirements for samples and provide exceptional service throughout the entire process. You will also gain valuable market intelligence from our Market Insights and Retail Tour.
Many companies have successfully negotiated and secured their first orders into new export markets as a result of attending FHA-Food & Beverage with FIAL.
ABOUT FHA-FOOD & BEVERAGE 2020
A mega event attracting industry professional from across the globe. FHA-Food & Beverage, is committed to attracting more of the right profile visitors that really matter. Key decision makers from restaurants, importers, distributors, hospitality, convenience stores / supermarkets / e-retailers, buyers and influencers will be at FHA-Food & Beverage to source new food products that will appeal and excite the taste buds of consumers in Asia.
FHA-FOOD & BEVERAGE 2018 AT A GLANCE:
- 119,500 sqm of exhibition area
- 3,466 exhibiting companies from 76 countries
- 72 international group pavilions
- 55,433 trade visitors
- 164 Australian exhibitors – including nine industry bodies and government agencies
For more information visit: www.foodnhotelasia.com
OPTION 1: Sampling on the Stand (Pod)| Cost: $4,500 + GST*
While sampling your products on the Australian stand, the high buyer traffic means you can deal directly with potential customners.
In this option, TWO representatives from each company are permitted.
- Two rows of stand-facing shelves (3sqmW x 9sqmD)
- High-res wall graphics personalised with your artwork (3sqmW x 6.2sqmH)
- A lockable sampling pod (700mmW x 600mmD x 700mmH) , with a custom table top (700x700mm). A double pod can be organised for an additional fee
- 13A power sockets and options for light cooking
- Freight forwarding - 25kg of product for sampling and merchandising to Singapore
- Two exhibitor passes
- Two complimentary tickets to the Market Insights & Retail Tour and associated networking events
- Post-event report
*Cost does not include travel, accommodation, meals or land arrangements. Additional costs apply for chilled/frozen products
OPTION 2: Market Insights & Retail Tour | Cost: $450 + GST*
Non-exhibitors can take advantage of our targeted Market Insights and Retail Tour to learn more about the Singaporean market.
Running in the morning on 31st March, you will benefit from:
- A guided tour of Singapore’s leading flagship and high-end retail outlets
- Viewing products from around the world and visiting product innovation displays
- Introductions to Austrade and State in-market representatives from ASEAN
- Opportunity to network with buyers from across Singapore and other markets, as well as other Australian suppliers
- Free entry to FHA-Food & Beverage 2020
Participant numbers are strictly limited so act quickly to secure your place. Registrations close Friday 27th December 2019.
* Does not include travel, accommodation, meals or land arrangements.
REGISTER NOW FOR AUSTRALIAN FOOD CATALOGUE!
By participating in FHA-Food & Beverage with FIAL, you will be automatically profiled on the Australian Food Catalogue (AFC). AFC is the digital tool connecting Australian export-ready suppliers with qualified international buyers. It is the only national Australian food and agribusiness online directory endorsed by Austrade.
To view the AFC website, visit: www.australianfoodcatalogue.com.au
Terms and Conditions:
- Registrations close: Friday 27th December 2019.
- Payment: FIAL requires full payment upon registration.
- Freight: Simply deliver your products to our nominated freight forwarder in Melbourne. Samples delivery date and address to be communicated after confirmation and payment. Fees will be fully refunded if we are unable to take your samples.
- Cancellations will be considered under exceptional circumstances, at FIAL's discretion. Cancellation fees may apply - any cancellations 45 days before the show (Saturday, 15th February 2020), are non-refundable.
- FIAL reserves the right to cancel the mission. A full refund will be provided in this instance. In order to provide the highest level of service to delegates, places are strictly limited.
- You may be eligible to claim some of your marketing and promotion costs, associated with this exhibition, through the Export Market Development Grant scheme. For more information visit www.austrade.gov.au or call 13 28 78.
- If you are considering this mission, FIAL recommends you consult ‘Smartraveller’ (link), the Australian Government's travel advisory service, which is available at www.smartraveller.gov.au
Conditions of Participation:
As a condition of participation, your business must be export ready and able to fulfill potential orders emergent from attendance to FIAL international tradeshow
As a condition of participation, you may be invited by e-mail or telephone, to take part in surveys, testimonials and case-studies. These surveys and case-studies may contain information about (FHA-Food & Beverage) or other FIAL activities you may have participated in. FIAL reserves the right to exclude participants who provide false or misleading answers. FIAL reserves the copyright for all survey contents.
As a condition of participation, FIAL will only work with businesses that maintain appropriate business ethics, and demonstrate a commitment to legal obligations including anti-bribery laws, both in Australian and overseas markets.