About the Event
By 2020, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is estimated to spend US$16.7 billion on food products annually. Heavily reliant on imports to meet their food requirements, the UAE also acts as a gateway for re-export across the region. This presents an increasingly large market for Australian food and beverage products.
FIAL is committed to growing the share of Australian food in the global marketplace. The Middle East Export Readiness Workshop aims to support Australian food and beverage producers in successfully entering the Middle East market.
Hear insights shared by key in-market representatives, buyers, and Australian food businesses already exporting to the UAE.
The key areas that will be covered include:
• Market insights (opportunities and challenges, economic and consumer profiles).
• Emerging market and category trends.
• Halal and market access requirements.
• Market entry strategies for growth in Middle East markets.
• Key marketing essentials and USP indicators for buyer pitches.
This workshop is being run by experts on the region, in collaboration with the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development and Austrade.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Food and beverage producers interested in exporting to the Middle East.
• Food and beverage producers already exporting to the region that want to further develop their strategy.
• Exporters attending Gulfood 2020 with FIAL – ensure you are maximally prepared for exhibition.
• Exporters interested in attending Gulfood 2021 with FIAL – learn about the Middle East market opportunity and what to expect when you exhibit at the world’s largest annual food and beverage trade show.