Looking to export or seeking to accelerate your export growth?
FIAL and the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science present this half day workshop designed to teach Food and Agribusinesses the fundamentals on exporting into new international markets.
The workshop runs over 5 hours and will cover the following topics:
- How to view export as part of your broader growth strategy
- Market prioritisations – where to enter?
- Who your target consumer is
- Market entry model options
- Channels and customers to target
- How to plan to position your brand(s) and products
- What are your core competencies
- What does the value chain look like
- Government support
Who Should Attend?
If you are a Food or Beverage Manufacturer who is new to exporting or are currently exporting and seeking to refresh on the fundamentals then this workshop is for you!
Benefits of Attending Workshop
A self-diagnostic tool will enable you to develop their own personalised actionable export market plan during the workshop.