The FIAL eCatalogue is an online searchable tool developed for registered international buyers and distributors to source Australian export ready suppliers across all food and beverage supermarket categories.
The FIAL eCatalogue is the sourcing tool that facilitates the FIAL Inbound and Outbound Trade Mission program. Buyers must register and suppliers must be profiled to be part of this program.
The FIAL eCatalogue is a ‘live’ tool that provides buyer feedback to suppliers on their unique selling proposition, product range and website.
If you are an export capable Australian Food and Beverage company looking to profile your product for international buyers, please register now at http://www.australianfoodcatalogue.com.au.
If you are a high-end retailer or distributor to high-end retailers and foodservice channels looking to source Australian product, please register now at http://www.australianfoodcatalogue.com.au to secure your login and password.
For registration and profile support, please contact us at FIAL via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW ONLINE TUTORIALS ON ECATALOGUE
3 new online tutorials are now available for companies that have registered supplier profiles on the eCatalogue, in response to specific needs of food exporters to support information and buyer presentations.
The tutorials are:
Tutorial 1: Buyer presentations
- How to prepare for your buyer presentation
- What to do during the buyer presentation
- What to do post the buyer presentation
- How to maximise your chances of landing a buyer meeting if you are yet to receive an invitation
Tutorial 2: Creating websites that generate buyer interest
- How to build an Effective Website
- How to create Sticky Content
- Implementing your Branding Strategy
Tutorial 3: Demystifying Free Trade Agreements – presented by Austrade, Tradeworthy and AFGC
- What they are?
- What do you really need to know about them?
- Brief overview of the free trade agreements for Korea, Japan and China
- Market Insights for China, Malaysia and Thailand
- A last word of FTAs
Tutorial 4: MARKET DIVERSIFCATION – PRESENTED BY SHOPABILITY & DYNAMIC RETAIL SOLUTIONS
- Market Diversification
- Foodservice Growth Strategy - Grow Profit and Reduce Risk
- Retail Growth Strategy - Identify readiness to enter the retail market.
TUTORIAL 5: FRESH PRODUCE Innovation
- Moving from Commodity to Value Added Marketing
- Successful launched in Australia
- Melbourne Milling Case Study
- The Food Revolution Group case study
- The Opportunity for Innovation
For more information, please download the presentation here.
The eCatalogue is a FIAL initiative with the support of Austrade, State Government Agencies and developed by BDC Market Intelligence.
For more information, contact email@example.com