Enterprise Solution Centre (ESC) is open for applications for projects with up to $100,000 of co-contribution by companies
This program connects companies to expertise, technical and/or research advice to provide a solution to a technical challenge which businesses are unable to solve themselves in order to take advantage of a market opportunity. The new solution, when supported with training that builds business capability, is designed to increase the competitiveness of the company in their desired markets.
A 1:1 matched company funding is a requirement to participate.
To date, FIAL has partnered with more than 60 companies on research projects of varying scale which have the potential to deliver >$50M in sales once launched.
- Read through the Eligibility Guidelines
- Read through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Download the Expressions of Interest (EOI) form to apply
Here are four examples that received funding to give you an idea of what kind of projects we fund:
1. Reprocessing of horticulture crop processing waste allowing water reduction during manufacture and increase ingredient availability for continuted support of in-market growth.
2. Cereal protein functionality assessment to support in-market customer needs based on protein application and functionality.
3. Micro-encapsulation of micronutrients to improve delivery of the compounds to the body and improve nutritional benefits.
4. Scale up of new micro-encapsulation technology to support rapid market growth of products using the technology.