About the Event
Off the back of an overwhelming response to FIAL’s first Virtual Meet the Buyer - Online Business Matching event, the next market to be featured is Singapore.
With the region’s key tradeshow, FHA-Food & Beverage, postponed until 2021, this is an exciting opportunity for Australian food exporters to attend a one-one-one videoconference with a buyer that has indicated interest in their products.
These buyers hail from major supermarket chains, retailers, distributors and importers in Singapore.
Singapore imports nearly 90% of the food required to feed an extremely sophisticated consumer class, and enjoys a position as a major trading and distribution hub within the region. It is currently Australia’s largest trade and investment partner in South East Asia and opportunities abound for Australian exporters looking to grow their global presence.
Buyers are particularly interested in healthy and innovative foods, in the following product categories:
- Dairy — butter, cream, ice cream, fresh milk, UHT, yoghurt, cheese, milk powders (adult)
- Grocery/Processed Foods — cereals, confectionery, condiments, ready-made meals, baking/baked goods, health foods, snacks, small goods, olive oils, condiments.
- Convenient food
- Meat and Seafood
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Date: Friday 5th
Time: TBC, you will receive a link to join a ZOOM video conference.
Australian export-ready businesses can secure a 20 minute, 1:1 video meeting with buyers from leading retailers and distributors in Singapore.
Your details will be sent to the relevant buyers for review and you will be notified as to whether you have been successful in securing an appointment.
You must be an export ready company and registered on FIAL’s - Australian Food CatalogueAFC platform.
Set up your company profile here; https://www.australianfoodcatalogue.com.au
Virtual meet the buyer - EOI registration link / web page questions; here
- EOIs have closed -
For further information, please contact:
Rod Arenas - GM Commercial | email@example.com
Charles Li - Market Development | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (03) 9731 3422
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This event is tailored towards companies in the food and agribusiness industry.
2. Food Innovation Australia Ltd reserves the right to change the agenda, speakers and representatives at any given time.
3. You may be invited by e-mail or telephone, to take part in surveys and case-studies. These surveys and case-studies may contain information about this event or other Food Innovation Australia activities you have participated in. We reserve the right to exclude participants who provide false or misleading answers. We reserve the copyright for all survey content.
4. Food Innovation Australia Ltd reserves the right to cancel/change the event itself and/or speakers, guests, agendas, presenters without prior notice. Full refunds will be provided for events where fees were charged. FIAL and its partners bear no responsibility for any travel costs incurred by participants associated as a result of cancellation/changes to the event.