About the Event
Food Innovation Australia Limited (FIAL) is excited to take its next Online Business Matching event to Thailand. This is an exciting opportunity for Australian food exporters to attend a one-one-one videoconference with key buyers from Thailand’s major supermarket chains, retailers, distributors and importers.
FIAL facilitates various industry lead solutions via initiatives in innovation, markets and exports to sustain, support and grow the Australian food and agribusiness sector. As an organisation, we are committed to providing online solutions and supporting the industry through and after COVID-19.
We have an enterprising approach to digital eCommerce, delivering tangible outcomes by initiating commercially driven collaboration between buyers and suppliers within the food and agribusiness sector.
The implementation and creation of our advanced and efficient connection platform, the Australian Food Catalogue (AFC), combined with facilitating face-to-face virtual meetings between buyers and suppliers from around the world will grow the future of the food and agribusiness sector within Australia and the globe.
THE MARKET OPPORTUNITY
Thailand is the second largest economy in ASEAN. Currently the country imports AUD$12.5 billion of food and beverage products a year, making it Australia’s sixth largest export market for processed food and tenth largest export market for fresh produce. Consumer spending on food is increasing at a rate of 7% per year, driven by high confidence in imported products and an openness toward innovations and health foods. Thai consumers view Australia as a reliable, reputable supplier of clean, healthy and high quality products.
Buyers are particularly interested in healthy and innovative foods, in the following product categories:
- Innovation and new to market
- Health foods(organic, natural derived, clean foods, health snacks)
- Health beverages(natural ingredients, functional drinks)
- Instant foods and ready-to-eat meals
- Dairy foods and meats
- Vegan and Plant-based foods
- Halal Foods
- Kosher products
- Processed seafood
Date: Tuesday 30th
Time: We will send you the link to join a ZOOM video conference prior to the event. If you haven’t used ZOOM before, please familiarise yourself.
Australian export-ready food and beverage businesses can secure a 15 minute, 1:1 video meeting with buyers from leading retailers and distributors in Thailand.
Your details will be sent to the relevant buyers for review and you will be notified as to whether you have been successful in securing an appointment.
- You must be an export-ready company.
- You must have a completed company profile on FIAL’s Australian Food Catalogue(AFC) platform. Set up your profile here / www.australianfoodcatalogue.com.au
- Your products must have market access to Thailand.
To register for this event:
Sign-up to the Australian Food Catalogue and simply click the JOIN button on the right-hand side under EVENTS (on the AFC) and your EOI will be registered.
EOI Registration closes on Wednesday 17th June.
For further information, please contact:
Rod Arenas - GM Commercial | Email: email@example.com
Charles Li - Market Development | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (03) 9731 3422
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This event is tailored towards companies in the food and agribusiness industry.
2. Food Innovation Australia Ltd reserves the right to change the agenda, speakers and 1:1 meeting schedule at any given time.
3. You may be invited by e-mail or telephone, to take part in surveys and case-studies. These surveys and case-studies may contain information about this event or other Food Innovation Australia activities you have participated in. We reserve the right to exclude participants who provide false or misleading answers. We reserve the copyright for all survey content.
4. Food Innovation Australia Ltd reserves the right to cancel or change the date of event without prior notice.